Vitakraft Vita Smart Hedgehog
Vita Smart provides your hedgehog with a natural, nutritious diet fortified with the key vitamins & minerals which are important in supporting a lifetime of health and wellness. Crafted with a high-protein blend of meat, seafood, mealworms, and vegetables, Vita Smart has all the nutrients hedgehogs need and natural flavors they want, without extra sugars or artificial additives.
- High Protein Blend: A Healthy Mix Of Poultry, Seafood, And Mealworms Keeps Your Hedgehog Full Of Energy, And They'Re Sure To Love Other Tasty Ingredients Like Beet, Kelp, And Flax!
- Supports Healthy Teeth: Crunchy Textures Encourage The Chewing Necessary To Wear Down Incisor Teeth, Which Continue To Grow Throughout Your Hedgehog's Life.
- Uniform Pellets: With Food Pellets That All Look And Feel The Same, You Don'T Have To Worry About Your Hedgehog's Selective Feeding Preventing Them From Getting The Nutrition They Need.
- Nutrient Fortified: With Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Taurine, Niacin, Riboflavin, And Amino Acids, Plus Probiotics To Support Healthy Digestion.
- Only The Good Stuff: Premium Hedgehog Pet Food Free Of Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives, And Added Sugars.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Feed 1 to 3 tablespoons daily per hedgehog in a shallow dish. Adjust as needed for weight maintenance or during certain life stages. Consult your exotic pet veterinarian for guidance on your hedgehog’s specific nutritional needs. May be supplemented daily with chopped vegetables, insects, and fruit as an occasional treat. Fresh drinking water should always be available to your pet. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Wheat Bran, Poultry Meal, Soy Protein Concentrate, Fish Meal, Shrimp Meal, Chitin Powder, Tuna Meal, Crab Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Freeze Dried Mealworms, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Yeast Culture, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp Meal, Psyllium Seed Husk, Fructooligosaccharides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Carotene, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Crude Protein (min) 38%
- Crude Fat (min) 8%
- Crude Fiber (max) 9%
- Moisture (max) 14%
- Calcium (min) 2%
- Calcium (max) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.4%
- Vitamin A (min) 22,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 2,860 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 600 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid, (Vitamin C) (min) 250 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 30,000 CFU/g
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233347929
- Weight: 25 oz