Vitakraft Vita Smart All-in-One Guinea Pig
Vitrakraft’s Vita Smart All-In-One food for Guinea Pigs is a complete diet for guinea pigs that helps keep your small pet healthy and strong. These timothy hay pellets are fortified with vitamins and are an easy way to give your guinea pig Vitamin C and all of the other nutrients they need. Designed with dental health in mind, these pellets’ large, deep ridges help wear down your guinea pig’s always-growing teeth to keep them in top condition. Pair this small animal food with Vitakraft’s guinea pig treats for happy, healthy guinea pigs.
- Complete Nutrition: All-In-One Food Pellets Ensure Complete, Uniform Nutrition, With Timothy Hay, Oats, Sunflower, And More.
- Healthy Teeth: Pellet Ridges Encourage Intensive Chewing For Healthy Tooth Wear, Helping To Maintain Your Guinea Pig’S Always-Growing Teeth.
- Vitamin Fortified: With Added Vitamin C For Guinea Pig Health, Plus Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Niacin, And Riboflavin.
- Better Digestion: Natural Probiotics And Long-Strand Fibers Support Digestive Health, And Yucca Extract Helps Reduce Small Pet Odors.
- Only The Good Stuff: Free Of Artificial Colors, Flavors, Or Preservatives
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Feed 1/8 cup of food daily in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay should always be available: timothy for adults, alfalfa for young guinea pigs (under 6 months of age). Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Offering treats and fruits by hand is a great way to reward and bond with your pet, but should be fed sparingly. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for healthy weight maintenance or multiple pets.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal, Ground Oat Hulls, Linseed Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Apple Pomace, Ground Beets, Ground Flax Seed, Inulin, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Ground Rosehips, L-Lysine, Ground Pot Marigold Flower Petals, DL-Methionine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ground Carrots, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Extract, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Extract, Choline Chloride, Yeast Culture, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Ferric Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Fennel Oil Extract, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pot Marjoram Extract, Spearmint Oil Extract, Copper Lysine Complex, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat (min) 3%
- Crude Fiber (min) 16%
- Crude Fiber (max) 21%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 0.5%
- Calcium (max) 1%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.35%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 600 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g
- (B. subtilis, B. licheniformis, E. faecium)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233595108
- Weight: 4 lb