Vitakraft Menu Guinea Pig
Vitakraft's Menu for Guinea Pigs is a new standard for small animal food. With an exciting blend of alfalfa pellets and real fruits and vegetables like carrots, beets, and mountain ash berry, this is the ultimate food for keeping your guinea pig happy and satisfied. Pair with healthy sides like sweet baby lettuce and hay for guinea pig health.
- Tasty Variety: A Blend Of Vegetables, Grains, And Fruits, And Concentrated Guinea Pig Food Pellets For Variety In Every Bite.
- Added Nutrition: Created Specifically For Guinea Pigs, Fortified With Vitamins, Minerals, And Natural Probiotics. Give Your Guinea Pig Vitamin C, Omega 3’s, And More.
- Foraging Fun: With Ingredients Your Guinea Pig Would Forage For In The Wild, Vitakraft Menu Is Just Like The Wild Guinea Pig Food Outside Has To Offer.
- For All Stages Of Life: Fortified And Balanced For Guinea Pigs In All Life Stages. Use As Young Guinea Pig Food Or Adult Guinea Pig Food.
- Always Fresh: Resealable Bag Keeps Food Fresh And Tasty.
Feed 1/8 cup of food daily in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay should always be available: timothy for adults, alfalfa for young guinea pigs (under 6 months of age). Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for healthy weight maintenance or multiple pets.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Oats, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Carob Beans, Ground Steam Rolled Oats, Corn Gluten Meal, Flaked Peas, Flaked Corn, Puffed Wheat, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Dehydrated Carrots, Salt, Dried Red Beets, Dehydrated Banana, Ground Flax Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Mountain Ash Berries, Vegetable Oil, Ground Oat Groats, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Fructooligosaccharide, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide).
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat (min) 3%
- Crude Fiber (min) 10%
- Crude Fiber (max) 15%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 0.3%
- Calcium (max) 0.8%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 1,200 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 25 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 400 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae)
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233344119
- Weight: 5 lb