Vitakraft Timothy Hay
Vitakraft Timothy Hay for Small Animals is the perfect rabbit food, guinea pig food, or chinchilla food for everyday consumption. Timothy hay is lower in protein and higher in fiber than alfalfa hay, making it ideal adult rabbit food due to lower protein and calcium requirements. Snip the band of this bulk food hay bag and hay expands into convenient, easy-to-feed servings that prevent mess and product waste. Give your guinea pig hay alongside its regular meal, and be sure to give your chinchilla or rabbit hay, too.
- All-Natural Hay: 100% Sun-Cured, Farm Grown Timothy Hay, With No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives, And No Pesticides.
- Carefully Harvested: Harvested By Hand At Peak Maturity For The Best Nutrient Content And Stem Quality. Packaged And Tightly Compressed And Banded To Protect From Uv Light, Keeping Hay Greener And More Flavorful.
- Easy Portions: Mini Hay Bales Portioned Into Individual Slices For Easier Feeding And Less Mess.
- High-Fiber: Higher In Fiber And Lower In Protein And Calcium Than Alfalfa Hay, Making This The Perfect Basis Of Your Adult Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Or Chinchilla’s Daily Diet.
- Good For Teeth: Long Strand Fibers Help Wear Down Always-Growing Teeth And Support Long-Term Dental Health.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Timothy Hay can be fed freely to most small animals. As a general guideline, feed one (1) thick slice per animal, per day. Adjust quantity to match consumption/need; for example, rabbits should have access to unlimited amounts of a high fiber grass hay. Discard and replace soiled hay. Fresh, clean water should be available at all times. Seal and store any unused portions in cool, dark place.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Sun-cured Timothy Hay.
- Crude Protein (min) 8%
- Crude Fat (min) 1.5%
- Crude Fiber (min) 30%
- Crude Fiber (max) 35%
- Moisture (max) 14%
- Item Number: 051233345413
- Weight: 28 oz