Vitakraft Egg Food
Vitakraft VitaSmart Egg Food for Birds is the perfect way to give your bird calcium and get digestible protein into your pet bird’s diet. Use it to supplement food, whether it’s parakeet food, cockatiel food, budgie food, conure food, or any other pet bird food. Great for supplementing diets particularly during times of stress, whether it’s an environment change or breeding, nesting, and molting—but either way, this is egg birds will love all year round!
- Egg Food For Birds: Use Alongside Daily Finch Seed, Canary Seed, Cockatiel Seed, Or Parrot Food.
- Great For Stress: When It Comes To Changing Environments, This Egg Bird Food Is An Easy Way To Keep Your Pet Bird Healthy In Times Of Stress.
- Molting Supplement: Whether Your Bird Is Breeding, Nesting, Or Molting, This Bird Supplement Keeps Their Changing Bodies Strong.
- Extra Nutrients: Egg Food Gives Your Bird Vitamins, Amino Acids, And Protein To Supplement Their Regular Diet.
- Medication: Great To Use As A Carrier For Medication And Other Supplements.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Vitakraft Egg Food can be served in three different ways: 1) Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. of dry Egg Food over your bird’s daily diet. 2) Moisten 2 Tbsp. of Egg Food with enough water or juice to make a moist crumble texture, and serve in a separate feed cup. 3) For extra variety, try combining chopped fruit, greens, or sprouts and seeds to moistened Egg Food. For convenience, a larger batch can be prepared at once and refrigerated for up to 1 week. Remove and discard any uneaten food daily. Fresh, clean water should be available at all times. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Dried Egg, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Honey, Dehulled Soybean Meal, White Millet, Niger Seed, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 17.5%
- Crude Fat (min) 6.2%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Lysine (min) 0.75%
- Methionine (min) 0.20%
- Calcium (min) 0.19%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.24%
- Vitamin A (min) 49,940 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 4,400 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 143 IU/kg
- Thiamine (min) 26.4 mg/kg
- Riboflavin (min) 26.4 mg/kg
- Pyridoxine (min) 5.28 mg/kg
- Biotin (min) 0.44 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min) 0.04 mg/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min) 440 mg/kg
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233347356
- Weight: 1.1 lb