Vita Smart Guinea Pig
Vitakraft’s Vita Smart adult guinea pig food is fortified with key vitamins, nutrients, and extra vitamin C to help maintain health and wellness. This premium small animal food has grain, alfalfa pellets, and timothy hay for guinea pig health, building the foundation of a high-fiber diet. When it comes to guinea pig food hay is the most important thing they can eat, and with Vita Smart, there's fun and deliciousness in every meal.
- The Very Best Ingredients: A Curated Blend Of Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Pellets, Fruits, Veggies, And Seven Nutrient-Rich Ancient Grains.
- Vitamin-Fortified: With Added Antioxidants, Omega-3, And Vitamins A, E, And D3 To Support A Strong Immune System, Vita Smart Is Also A Great Way To Give Your Guinea Pig Vitamin C.
- Supports Dental Health: Varied Textures And Long Strand Fibers Help Maintain Dental Health And Wear Down Your Guinea Pig’s Ever-Growing Teeth.
- Foraging Fun: Natural Variety Of Vegetables And Grains Encourages Instinctive Foraging, So Your Guinea Pig Can Feel Right At Home.
- Only The Good Stuff: No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Or Preservatives.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Feed 1/8 cup of food daily in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay should always be available: timothy for adults, alfalfa for young guinea pigs (under 6 months of age). Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Offering treats and fruits by hand is a great way to reward and bond with your pet, but should be fed sparingly. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for healthy weight maintenance or multiple pets.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Flaked Peas, Flaked Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Corn, Puffed Wheat, Wheat Middlings, Chopped Timothy Sweet Grass Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed, Yeast Culture, Ground Wheat, Ground White Millet, Ground Barley, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Sorghum, Dehydrated Carrots, Dehydrated Apple, Salt, Ground Brewers Rice, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Beets, Ground Oat Groats, Vegetable Oil, Ground Buckwheat, Ground Spelt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Wheat Germ Meal, L-Lysine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Flaked Red Soybeans, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ground Chia Seeds, Ground Quinoa Seeds, Apple Pomace, Ground Banana, Ground Papaya, DL-Methionine, Vitamin A Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Carmine (color), Vitamin E Supplement, Fructooligosaccharide, Raspberry Powder, Strawberry Powder, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Pot Marigold, Dried Kelp, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Ground Carrots, Ground Celery, Ground Parsley, Ground Lettuce, Ground Watercress, Ground Spinach, Cobalt Sulfate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Ascorbic Acid (a preservative), Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min) 15%
- Crude Fat (min) 3%
- Crude Fiber (min) 18%
- Crude Fiber (max) 23%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 0.5%
- Calcium (max) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 1,200 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 80 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 300 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, B. longum, A. oryzae)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233595061
- Weight: 4 lb