Vitakraft Menu Hamster
Vitakraft's Menu for Hamsters is a new standard for small animal food. With an exciting blend of alfalfa pellets and real fruits and vegetables like carrots, beets, and mountain ash berry, this is the ultimate food for keeping your guinea pig happy and satisfied. Pair with healthy sides like sweet baby lettuce and hay for guinea pig health.
- Tasty Variety: A Hamster Food Mix Of Grains, Vegetables, Fruits, And Concentrated Food Pellets For Variety In Every Bite. Menu Is Sure To Create A Hamster Food Frenzy!
- Added Nutrition: Created Specifically For Hamsters, Fortified With Vitamins, Minerals, And Natural Probiotics. Dha Omega 3’s Support Healthy Brain, Heart, Vision, Coat, And Immune System.
- Foraging Fun: With Ingredients Your Hamster Would Forage For In The Wild, Giving Your Hamster Herbs, Vegetables, And Seeds Just Like They Would Have Outdoors.
- For All Stages Of Life: Fortified And Balanced For Pet Hamsters In All Life Stages. Use As Young Hamster Food Or Adult Hamster Food.
- Always Fresh: Resealable Bag Keeps This Gourmet Hamster Food Fresh And Tasty.
Feed 2 to 3 tablespoons of food daily in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water should always be available to your pet. Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Milo, Wheat, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Whole Corn, Steel-Cut Corn, Soybean Hulls, Ground Corn, Green Split Peas, Oats, Steam Rolled Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Flaked Peas, Flaked Corn, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Carob Beans, Peanuts, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Flakes, Puffed Wheat, Ground Flax Seed, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Carrots, L-Lysine, Ground Wheat, Vegetable Oil, Ground Oat Groats, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Fructooligosaccharide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Zinc Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Cobalt Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide).
- Crude Protein (min) 13%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 11%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 0.4%
- Calcium (max) 0.9%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
- Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae). Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233344331
- Weight: 2.5 lb