Vitakraft Slims with Carrot
Vitakraft's Slims are rabbit treats for bunnies that love a carroty crunch, or for hamsters or guinea pigs who crave a crispy snack. These crispy carrot sticks have all of the goodness of real vegetables and whole grains. A great addition to your regular bunny food and other rabbit supplies, as well as guinea pig, hamster, and chinchilla diets. No matter what your small pet eats, Slims are perfect for all the diets under the sun.
- Light, Easy Snacking: An Ideal Nibble For In Between Meals! Light And Easy To Digest, This Guinea Pig Or Rabbit Carrot Treat Is The Perfect Addition To Their Daily Guinea Pig Or Bunny Food.
- Great Texture: Satisfy Your Small Pet's Natural Chewing Instinct With Slims’ Crispy Baked Texture. Helps Support Healthy Teeth And Dental Health.
- Treats For Anytime: Healthy, Nutritious Bunny Treats That Are Small Enough For Training Rewards And Everyday Treating Between Meals.
- Indulgent: Premium Ingredients And Inventive Textures Make For A Luxurious Bite. With Slims, Your Small Pet Can Eat Just As Well As You Do!
- Only The Good Stuff: No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Or Added Sugars.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Place a few Slims with Carrot on your pet's regular food, in a separate treat dish, or offer as a hand-held reward. Slims can be offered whole or broken into smaller portions.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dehydrated Carrot, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Ferric Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Yellow 6).
- Crude Protein (min) 12%
- Crude Fat (min) 2%
- Crude Fiber (min) 1%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6%
- Moisture (max) 14%
- Vitamin A (min) 17,000 IU/kg
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233256771
- Weight: 1.76 oz