Vitakraft Vita Smart All-in-One Rabbit
Vitrakraft’s Vita Smart All-In-One food for Rabbits is a complete diet for rabbits that helps keep your small pet healthy and strong. These timothy hay pellets are fortified with vitamins and are an easy way to give your pet all of the nutrients they need. Designed with dental health in mind, these pellets’ large, deep ridges help wear down your rabbit's always-growing teeth to keep them in top condition. Pair this small animal food with Vitakraft’s bunny treats for happy, healthy bunnies.
- Complete Nutrition: All-In-One Bunny Food Pellets Ensure Complete, Uniform Nutrition, With Timothy Hay, Oats, Sunflower, And More.
- Healthy Teeth: Pellet Ridges Encourage Intensive Chewing For Healthy Tooth Wear, Helping To Maintain Your Rabbit’S Always-Growing Teeth.
- Vitamin Fortified: With Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Niacin, And Riboflavin.
- Better Digestion: Natural Probiotics And Long-Strand Fibers Support Digestive Health, And Yucca Extract Helps Reduce Small Pet Odors.
- Only The Good Stuff: Free Of Artificial Colors, Flavors, Or Preservatives
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cup of food daily per 6lbs of body weight in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay, such as timothy, should always be available. Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables. Offering treats and fruits by hand is a great way to reward and bond with your pet, but should be fed sparingly. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for healthy weight maintenance or multiple pets.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal, Ground Oat Hulls, Linseed Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Carrots, Dried Apple Pomace, Inulin, Ground Flax Seed, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Ground Rosemary Leaves, Ground Marigold Flower Petals, L-Lysine, Monocalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Extract, Choline Chloride, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine Complex, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Ferric Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Fennel Oil Extract, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pot Marjoram Extract, Spearmint Oil Extract, Copper Lysine Complex, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat (min) 3%
- Crude Fiber (min) 16%
- Crude Fiber (max) 21%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Calcium (min) 0.5%
- Calcium (max) 1%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.35%
- Salt (min) 0.1%
- Salt (max) 0.6%
- Vitamin A (min) 9,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.1%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g
- (B. subtilis, B. licheniformis, E. faecium)
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233595115
- Weight: 4 lb