Vitakraft VitaSmart Parakeet
Vitakraft Vita Smart Food for Parakeets is a premium grain, vegetable, fruit and nut bird seed mix that’s perfect for your pet bird. This species-specific bird food provides complete nutrition thanks to a blend that includes safflower seed, millet for birds, oats, mountain ash berry, coconut, and orange. Plus, this food is vitamin-fortified with all of the nutrients your parakeet needs to stay healthy. Pair with fresh food, water, and lots of Vitakraft parakeet treats!
- Premium Parakeet Food: All-Natural Mix Of Bird Seed, Grains, And Fruits, Perfect For Giving Your Bird Vitamins And Minerals They Need To Stay Happy And Healthy.
- Exciting Blend: With All The Tasty Bits Your Parakeet Would Find In The Wild, Including Millet Seed, Canary Grass Seed, Oats, Flax Seed, Mountain Ash Berry, Papaya, Egg, Calendula Flower, Coconut, And Spinach.
- Extra Calcium: Supports Healthy Beak And Bone Development, And Egg And Flax Gives Them The Protein They Need To Stay Energetic.
- Nutrient-Fortified: With Lysine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, And Niacin.
- Always Fresh: Small-Batch Production Ensures That Bird Feed Is Fresh And Tasty, And The Resealable Bag Keeps Them That Way.
- From the Experts: Specially Designed by the #1 Global Brand for Bird and Small Animal Care
Feed 2 to 3 tbsp daily per bird in a shallow dish. Supplement with fresh vegetables and fruits. Discard uneaten food and clean dish before each feeding. Adjust amounts as needed for multiple birds and dietary needs. Fresh drinking water should always be available to your bird.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
White Millet, Oat Groats, Canary Grass Seed, Ground Corn, Red Millet, Golden German Millet, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Middlings, Flax Seed, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Flax Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Papaya, Dried Mountain Ash Berries, Vegetable Oil, Ground Oat Groats, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg, Dried Calendula Flower, Dehydrated Coconut, Dehydrated Spinach, L-Lysine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Ground Wheat, Ground Rolled Oats, Dehydrated Pineapple, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Magnesium Oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Fructooligosaccharide, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Lysine Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Yeast Culture, Orange Oil Extract, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, DL-Methionine, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1).
- Crude Protein (min) 12%
- Crude Fat (min) 5%
- Crude Fiber (max) 9%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 0.4%
- Calcium (max) 0.9%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
- Vitamin A (min) 9,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 65 IU/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.4%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 90,000 CFU/g
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae).
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233344935
- Weight: 2 lb