Vitakraft Menu Rabbit
Vitakraft's Menu for Rabbits is a new standard for small animal food. With an exciting blend of alfalfa pellets and real fruits and vegetables like carrots, beets, and mountain ash berry, this is the ultimate bunny food for keeping your rabbit happy and satisfied. Pair with healthy sides like sweet baby lettuce and hay for rabbit health.
- Tasty Variety: A Blend Of Vegetables, Grains, And Fruits, And Concentrated Rabbit Food Pellets For Variety In Every Bite. No More Boredom For Your Bunny!
- Added Nutrition: Created Specifically For Rabbits, Fortified With Vitamins, Minerals, And Natural Probiotics. Dha Omega 3’s Support Healthy Brain, Heart, Vision, Coat, And Immune System.
- Foraging Fun: With Ingredients Your Rabbit Would Forage For In The Wild, Vitakraft Menu Is Just Like The Wild Rabbit Food Outside Has To Offer.
- For All Stages Of Life: Fortified And Balanced For Pet Rabbits In All Life Stages. Use As Young Rabbit Food Or Adult Rabbit Food.
- Always Fresh: Resealable Bag Keeps Food Fresh And Tasty.
Feed 1/4 to 1/2 cup of food daily per 6lbs of body weight in a heavy dish. Fresh drinking water and unlimited high-fiber hay, such as timothy, should always be available. Supplement with fresh leafy greens & chopped vegetables.
Ingredients / Analysisadd
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Heat-Processed Barley, Carob Pods, Steam-Rolled Oats, Flaked Peas, Rolled Wheat Flakes, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Ground Flax Seed, Corn Gluten Meal, Dehydrated Red Beets, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Carrots, Salt, Dried Mountain Ash Berries, Dried Savoy Cabbage, Dehydrated Papaya, Vegetable Oil, Ground Oat Groats, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Torula Dried Yeast, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Yeast Culture, Ground Steam-Rolled Oats, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Fructooligosaccharide, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Color Added (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1).
- Crude Protein (min) 14%
- Crude Fat (min) 3%
- Crude Fiber (min) 11%
- Crude Fiber (max) 16%
- Moisture (max) 13%
- Calcium (min) 0.3%
- Calcium (max) 0.8%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.3%
- Salt (max) 0.7%
- Salt (min) 0.2%
- Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 1,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 40 IU/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.2%
- Total Microorganisms (min) 50,000 CFU/g (L. acidophilus, L. casei, E. faecium, B. bifidum, A. oryzae). Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Manufactured in a facility that handles dried milk, dried egg, fish meal, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans, and sesame seeds.
- Item Number: 051233344003
- Weight: 5 lb